Phoenix, AZ – Collision at 34th St and Thomas Rd Leaves Multiple Victims Injured
Phoenix, AZ (May 15, 2022) – According to police, several people sustained injuries during a multi-vehicle accident on Sunday, May 15th.
The collision took place at about 4:00 a.m. in the area of Thomas Road and 34th Street.
Fire crews, police, and EMTs were all dispatched to the scene. Although no specific details regarding the events leading up to the incident have been released, all of the vehicles involved were totaled.
Phoenix police said that three people were transported to area hospitals, all with critical injuries.
Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for their full recovery.
Vehicle Crashes in Arizona
After being injured in a car accident that was not your fault, there are numerous types of financial compensation you may be able to pursue. Some examples of typical forms of compensation include:
- Medical Costs: Medical costs multiply incredibly fast after a serious vehicle crash in Arizona, particularly when you take into consideration the fact that the injuries most frequently caused by car accidents include whiplash, broken bones, and traumatic brain injuries.
- Damage to Property: If your car, truck, or another piece of personal property is damaged or destroyed, such as the new computer you had in the trunk, you could be able to secure restitution for the expenses associated with repairs, replacements, vehicle rental while yours is being fixed, or, if it was totaled, the cost of a new car.
- Lost Earnings: If you sustained considerable injuries, it could be the case that you will not be able to physically return to work for a significant period of time. This will make your financial situation even more trying as your medical bills continue to accumulate.
- Pain and Suffering: These are immaterial damages without a fixed dollar amount resulting from your injuries that directly impact your enjoyment and quality of life.
If the victim of an Arizona traffic collision dies from their injuries, the legal landscape surrounding your case has now shifted in such a way that you are eligible to bring a claim of wrongful death against the at-fault party. When successful, these claims can potentially produce damage awards that provide financial compensation to the victim’s surviving relatives for:
- Medical costs/Hospital bills
- Funeral and burial expenses/Cremation costs
- Lost earnings the deceased would have contributed to the household
- Loss of companionship
If you sustained injuries in a road accident, you should seek the immediate advice of an Arizona personal injury lawyer to determine what types of financial compensation you might be entitled to and from whom.
If your loved one was killed in a motor vehicle accident, reach out to our Arizona personal injury lawyers at (602) 753-8917 to schedule a no-obligation case review with a member of our legal team as soon as possible.
Note: Our writer used outside sources in the creation of this post. These sources include local news reports, local and state police incident reports, social media outlets, and eyewitness accounts about serious injury accidents that take place in Arizona. We have not independently verified all of the facts surrounding this accident. If you find any information that is not correct, contact Saavedra Law Firm, PLC as soon as possible so that we can correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available. We will remove this post upon request.
Disclaimer: This post is not a solicitation for business. None of the information in this post is intended to be medical or legal advice. If you have been injured in an accident, seek the help of a medical professional. The photo used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene.